Hi I'm Ronan or Cool Train on my YouTube channel.
I've always liked trains and wanted to make a model railway. But none have been the
biggest success and they have never been completed. But now I'm starting what I hope will be the best one yet. I have choose to do a 'mostly, well sort of' prototypical model railway of country Victoria. I already have some rolling stock and a brand new baseboard. I have made a rough plan on paint to show you what the design will be like. Thanks, thats all for now.
Cheerio!

Left: Rough Plan of the layout.
I've always liked trains and wanted to make a model railway. But none have been the
biggest success and they have never been completed. But now I'm starting what I hope will be the best one yet. I have choose to do a 'mostly, well sort of' prototypical model railway of country Victoria. I already have some rolling stock and a brand new baseboard. I have made a rough plan on paint to show you what the design will be like. Thanks, thats all for now.
Cheerio!

Left: Rough Plan of the layout.
No comments:
Post a Comment